How we work; Our commitment to you
Personal injury law is complicated but our commitments, on which we are proud to stake our reputation, are simple:
- We are in this together: You win, we win.
- There is no financial risk to you in pursuing the claim: you will not be “out of pocket” as a result*.
- There won`t be any surprises; and if you win you will always keep the lion’s share of your damages.*
- You will receive an exceptional level of skill and expertise in pursuing your claim: between them, our lawyers have an average of 23 years of legal experience and many of our successful cases had previously been turned down by other lawyers.
*terms and conditions apply
The advice we provide is based on many years of experience and qualified expertise. Our cases are handled by Solicitors, Legal Executives and experienced Litigation Executives.
Our lawyers are all specialists in personal injury litigation and supported by a national network of medical experts and accident investigators, providing a service throughout England and Wales with an outstanding reputation.
“Thanks for seeing this through, this is a great outcome for me. I appreciate the fact you took on the risk in the first place and the process you took me through was very thorough. “
Mr Robert Green
We support our clients in the North and across the Midlands, South and South West from our central offices in Burnley, Lancashire and Kenilworth, Warwickshire. So, wherever you are, you can be sure of a personal service from highly professional and experienced lawyers. We know the law but also explain it and the options open to you in a simple, down-to-earth way that’s easy to understand.
- Visit our team pages to contact one of our specialist personal injury solicitors directly
- Read about our successful compensation claims in our Client Stories section
- Find out what our clients have to say about working with Smith Jones
- Read all about our promise to speak in jargon free language and treat you like an individual
If you are not sure whether you can make a claim or you need help deciding what to do next then you can call our FREE accident advice helpline on 0800 195 95 90.