Industrial disease claims
If you have suffered from an industrial disease in the past, or are currently suffering from an industrial disease, you may be able to make an industrial disease claim and receive compensation.
Click the red button below to make an industrial disease claim, or call us for free on 0800 195 95 90 to talk to one of our expert solicitors who will be able to provide you with advice and assistance.
When working in an industrial workplace, there are often many hazards. From our 23 years’ experience in dealing with industrial disease claims, we are aware of the dangers of working with asbestos, heavy machinery and dangerous tools and the conditions they can cause.
However, there are also some conditions which can go unnoticed and worsen over a period of time. These conditions include:
- Asbestosis – a chronic (long-term) lung condition caused by prolonged exposure to asbestos
- Mesothelioma – a rare form of cancer usually caused by exposure to asbestos. In 2013/14 Mesothelioma suffers brought over 2,000 claims against their employer/former employee.*
- Silicosis – a respiratory disease caused by inhaling silica dust
Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) – a condition caused by repeated overuse and injury to the muscles of the hands, wrists, arms or shoulders
- Vibration white finger – a condition caused by the continuous use of vibrating hand-held machinery
- Industrial dermatitis – a skin disease caused by interaction with harmful or toxic substances
- Occupational stress – stress caused by being presented with unnecessary work-related demands and pressures
- Occupational asthma – asthma caused from being exposed to elements such as dust and chemicals
- Industrial deafness – loss of hearing as a result of working with heavy machinery and working in noisy industrial environments.
If you have suffered or have been affected by any of the diseases listed above, or any other industry related disease, click here to make an industrial disease claim.
Should you require further information, call us now for free on 0800 195 95 90 and one of our expert solicitors will be happy to assist you.