Fatal Accident Compensation Claims
The death of a loved one, as a consequence of an accident, is traumatic. All sorts of feelings and emotions can impact upon you.
We will listen to you, be compassionate, and professionally advise you about what should be done at such an awful time.
Our team of experienced lawyers are not only accredited by The Law Society but also sensitive to your concerns and wishes.
We will also shoulder as much of the responsibility for the arising claim as we can.
Our aim is to provide you with all of the support and assistance you may need to pursue a fatal accident claim.
For assistance, call us now on 0800 195 95 90 to talk to one of our expert solicitors.
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and are ready to take your call.
Fatal Accident Claims – What To Expect?
Seeking compensation for a fatal accident can have a huge affect on the lives of those left behind. At all times we shall be supportive, professional and sensitive.
Our specialist lawyers can make a real difference to the process. Ensuring you understand the basis of any claim can really help with coming to terms with the loss you have suffered.
You will be allocated a specialist lawyer who will be on hand to keep you updated, answer any questions, and provide practical help and guidance.
Who Can Make A Fatal Accident Compensation Claim?
The law outlines that a “dependant” can make a fatal accident compensation claim for their loss.
Examples of a dependant can be:
- Family including a parent, child, brother or sister, aunt or uncle, nephew or niece, or a cousin of the deceased
- The spouse of the deceased. This can be a husband or wife, an ex-husband or ex-wife, a civil partner or an ex-civil partner
- Any partner who had been living with the deceased for more than 2 years.
When making a fatal injury claim, amongst others, you may be able to receive compensation to cover the following:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- The loss of services performed, e.g. child care etc.
- Pain and suffering of the deceased
- Costs of administering the Estate of the deceased
We appreciate that a fatal accident compensation claim can be distressing to talk about. However, we are here to help and, in all of our discussions with you, we shall be as understanding as possible.
Call us on 0800 195 95 90 to talk to one of our expert lawyers. We are always available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.