The materials appearing on this website do not constitute legal advice and are provided for general information purposes only. No warranty, whether express or implied, is given in relation to such material. We shall not be liable for any technical, editorial, typographical or other errors or omissions within the information provided on this website, nor shall we be responsible for the content of any web images or information linked to this website.
Smith Jones (Solicitors) Ltd is a limited company registered in England & Wales (registered number 6938570). Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority as solicitors in England & Wales (registration numbers 515276 & 518799). Details of the company’s Professional Indemnity Insurance, Standard Terms & Conditions and Complaints Procedure are available on request from the Registered Office. The Registered Office is: Towneley House, Kingsway, Burnley, BB11 1BJ.
The word ‘partner’, used in relation to the limited company, refers to a shareholder of the limited company or a designated employee or consultant of the limited company or of any affiliated firm who has equivalent standing and qualifications. A list of the shareholders of the company, and of those non-shareholders who are designated as partners, is available from the registered office on request.
We use ‘Smith Jones’ to refer to Smith Jones (Solicitors) Ltd and affiliated entities that practise under the name ‘Smith Jones ‘ or a name that incorporates those words. Reference to ‘Smith Jones’ is to Smith Jones (Solicitors) Ltd and/or one or more of those affiliated entities as the context requires. For important regulatory information please visit: www.sra.org.uk/solicitors/code-of-conduct
1. In cases that have been brought before a ‘Stage 3’ hearing, our team have secured an average 84% higher settlement than the defendants final offer.
(Correct up to March 2016)
2. Settlement values quoted are based on the average settlement for the financial year Sept 2014 – Aug 15. The exact figure is £11,569.21.
3. Figure taken from period 01.04.13 – 31.03.14
4. 2014 satisfaction survey results from 01.04.13 to 31.3.14; Outstanding – 73%, Very good – 22%, Good – 4%, Satisfactory – 1%)
5. On average, we secure compensation of £6,514.16 for clients who have suffered an accident at work. (Figure correct as of period 01.09.15 – 30.06.16)
6. Success rate based on claims that reached a full conclusion between 01.09.2015 to 30.06.2016
7. Figures taken from http://www.nationalsmilemonth.org/facts-figures/
8. Figures taken from http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/dentalhealth/Pages/Fearofthedentist.aspx
9. Figures taken from http://www.nationalsmilemonth.org/facts-figures/
10. Figures taken from https://www.england.nhs.uk/statistics/2014/07/03/2346gppsw2201314/
11. Figures taken from http://www.webmd.boots.com/oral-health/guide/gingivitis-periodontal-disease
12. On average, we have secured compensation of £16,937 for clients who have suffered an accident at work. (Figure correct for settled files closed in the period 01.09.16 – 31.05.17)